Wednesday, June 24, 2009

shopping @ target..

i love being able to post videos... today we ventured out to target (my fav. store) now that sunnie girl is walking i thought I'd let her browse the aisles. big mistake!!!! she knows she's a faster crawler than walker she opted for crawling. yuck! if i wasn't so concerned with getting her on video i would have never let her crawl on the filthy floor. we are definitely in big trouble when it comes to her love of shopping.. i know its all my fault but what can i say... from when she was just a little thing (like she's so big now) she knows what she likes and doesn't like. just for the record she wasn't allowed to buy toys today she was just window shopping. ugh!!! come to find out she hates that kind of shopping as much as i do,lol....

after watching the video i've come to the conclusion that i am one of THOSE mothers. aaaaahhhh!!! you know the one- "johnny,johnny stop johnny! oh please johnny thats not nice. 1 2 3 4 5. johnny i'm already at five johnny. please dont make me get to six johnny. oh johnny your a silly johnny.." what in the world is it with me saying sunnie so many darn times,lol. believe me i made a mental note to stop that immediately.

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Ha Ha Ha, I think you will be saying that way into the teen yrs. Ok mom I do hope you used purex on her right after being on that dirty floor. I hate window shopping too. I think most girls do.

all4sydney said...

LOL too funny!! I also LOVE Target!