Friday, July 10, 2009

more birthday fun..

celebrating birthdays with my family is a guarantee somebody is gonna get cake smooshed in their face. i figured it would be funny to get jason because he can be such a stick in the mud and never join in on the childish fun. looking at this picture he actually doesnt look like he got upset with me.

it didnt end there. jonathan decided to get me in the face and well as you can see i wasnt gonna walk away from that. He is saying he let me win but i dont really believe that because i think i kicked his butt fair and square.


i was still blowing cake out of my nose a day after the party.








as you can see he was obviously the loser. I would've never thought a cake fight could be so much fun. I'm already a bit scared for the next party because i know jonathan will want a rematch.





1 comments:

all4sydney said...

LOL Yall are too funny!!! What a mess!