Monday, September 21, 2009

like father like son.... LOL

the instant joey walked into my room I said, "oh my, he looks like william h. macey." ok, so i think thats the actors name. I know in my head who i'm talking about just not sure on his name,lol.

oh, jason is gonna love me posting pictures of him in his wife beater shirt,lol.

as of lately nicholas has been trying to be just like his dad. nicholas has always been a mommas boy but as he's growing up he is wanting to act like, dress like and be with his dad!!! i'm totally ok with that because really what do i know about being a boy/man? to be honest, i think boys are yucky, smelly and creepy,lol. I really do love my boys but you have to admit boys can be like that, right? its only as they get older because birth-6 not so much,lol.


here joey reminds me of chicken little. how cute is he? i had to run out and buy joey wife beater tshirts so he could match. I wonder why they are called wife beaters? does anybody know or is that a made up thing, what? i know jason wears them as an undershirt (DUH!) why nicholas and joey had to have them is beyond me. i guess because nicholas wants to do everything like jason and joey wants to do everything like nicholas,lol.



this is my favorite :)... the funny thing is these two are exactly alike in every way. they both act like old men, they have a memory like no other ( i tell jason he must remember his journey through the birth canal,lol), seems like they are just smart because thats just how they are, no need to try very hard (by the way i hate people like that,lol ;) of course, they are both so very handsome :)....




2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Joey does look like william H macy. How funny. Don't you just love when the boys want to be just like dad. Cute family you got there. :)

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

OMG he looks just like his daddy. Love th wife beaters.