Thursday, July 16, 2009

dessert pizza

I had plans to make this thing since last saturday. what is today? ugh, thursday. I'm telling you there is never ever enough time in a day. My pizza didnt come out as pretty looking as the one in the magazine but oh well it tasted yummy!!!!!! I had to make it first thing this morning because it is too darn hot to be turning on the oven.
I've been busy making things for helens birthday. whew! like jason said i'm usually burning the midnight oil trying to finish but not this time. I do believe i've gotten better at getting it all together. i forgot to take pictures of it all but will try to remember at the party because her mom already took them home.
I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer and keeping cool in this terrible heat. as i was driving aj to football practice on tuesday @ 7 am the temp was already @ 80. what is that about? too early to be that hot. Ok, brenda here's a few of the "lists" i was telling you about.
On our drive home from san antonio i guess we got kinda bored because we decided to make these lists of things that described people in our family. It will definitely show you how different all the kids are,lol. Note to family members listed: Jesse and I are to blame for 98% of the content. well, truthfully jesse thought up most of it i just added here and there. please remember these were meant to be funny and make the long drive a lil' quicker. promise not to get mad at us, ok?

jesse and I were saying something about toothpicks and we didnt know the answer so i asked him, "which one of your brothers would have the answer in their book?" and thats how this all started. brenda, the following are the thoughts of your kids. about what you say? well, toothpicks of course, duh!
Kaleb- I wonder how many toothpicks you could swallow before dying?

Rocky- I wonder how many forms of bacteria can be found on a toothpick you get from a restaraunt.

jacob- i wonder how many toothpicks i can balance on my fingertips

jonathan- I wonder i could murderize the nasty dirty birds at work with a toothpick

jesse- I wonder how many toothpicks could be made out of one guitar

james- maybe i should become a door to door toothpick salesman.

sarah- i wonder how much money my daddy will give me for getting him a toothpick.

I have a few more lists (about different things) but this turned into an epic post so they will have to wait.

4 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Your dessert pizza looks so good. I need to make my boys something like that. They would love it.

Which Hat Today? said...

I hope there is a piece of that scrumptious looking pizza left for me for tomorrow morning!!!!! You are such a good mom.

I can just hear Rocky really asking about bacteria on a toothpick in a restaurant. lol

valleyofheat said...

I only wish it were 80 degrees here in the morning. Were lucky if it's only 95. We've been at 116. I have no idea why I live in this hot state. I think we really need to move. This heat sucks!!! Just remember when your feeling hot over there we are even hotter.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

First the dessert looks oh so good. Second give a prewarning that you are posting something so funny. It is midnight here everyone is sleeping and I am trying really hard to hold my laughter down to a inside voice. OMG I can't wait for the rest.