Monday, July 6, 2009

still here in san antonio

we will be back on the road tomorrow bright and early. ugh! i am so not looking forward to the 12 hour drive home. I told my nephew jesse we should just stay here until my card says DENIED... ok, so i'm just kidding about that but it crossed my mind,lol.

nic has developed a new style out here and i'm lovin' it. this was taken at the resort we stayed at the water park (schlitterbahn). It is super hot and humid here i dont know how people can live here. I was sweating buckets and didnt bother wearing make up or combing my hair. the one day i did wear make up the sweat took it all off. YUCK!!!!
almost forgot to add at the outlet today nicholas asked for converse tennis shoes. he walked up to the store and said, "oooh mom can i have these shoes because they are old school and i like them." his fashion sense is pretty darn good well i think anyway.

In my last post i promised to show you all sunnie's head wear for the 4th so here ya go. they had a firework show right out our room door but if you know me at all you know i hate fireworks so i stayed inside. sunnie loved them and sat out on the porch with everyone :)...

joey getting ready for the water park the night before we actually went to it,lol. I think he looks like a character that could be on spongebob square pants.. i have no clue what was up with his hair...


here we were eating with granny and grandpa at a restaurant in downtown san antonio. this was the place that nana fell and broke her hip (the real reason we drove here). this would be another one of those times i will say thank god she is okay now. surgery went well and she will be on a plane tomorrow morning.
the kids ordered a shirley temple and for some reason it came with whipped cream on top and well nicholas decided to smear it all over my face. i'm telling you that boy is something else.


my nephews and i decided to leave the kids with my in laws inside while we looked around in the ridiculous heat. jason- the boys said that statue man is posing like you do. hahahaha!!!! true right?
I will be so happy when i get home but i know it will never happen unless i get off of this computer and get some sleep. we have been talking this entire time about winning the lottery. one thought was we have so many in our immediate family you would think our chances are great. our other thoughts consisted of what we would do and buy for one another. too bad one of use couldnt win it before i have to drive because i would be hiring us a driver.. or buying a house here and sending for the rest of my family...



2 comments:

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Nic you are always cool and old school. I am glad you finally got on the road. Haha.

all4sydney said...

Sounds like you had a great time!! Love the pics!!