Thursday, August 20, 2009

1st day of school

brenda in her classroom sporting del norte colors trying to have school spirit :)...

can you see the excitement on ajs face? oh, this picture brings back a very specific memory. In 5th grade the mayor visited his class and took a class picture with all of them. well, my lovely son was sitting in the chair right in front of the mayor and decided to "throw" the peace sign as he's sitting there very sloppy. I hated that picture and guess what at the end of the year it was printed in the yearbook. so, needless to say that memory still haunts me,lol....
regardless of all that here he is a 14 yr old freshman full of attitude football player kid of mine.



jason told aj to let me take his picture at home so i wouldnt be with my camera at his school. aj didnt care he said that would be ok. nicholas is a totally different story,ugh!!!! he didnt let me take my camera into his classroom!!! what is that about he is only in the 2nd grade... he is full of style this year and very picky about it. its actually driving me nuts!!!!! he took 2 hours to choose a pair of shoes on wednesday and when he finally did i believe they were the most expensive pair in the mall... $100 for 2 shoes not 2 pair but 2 shoes one for each foot. they didnt fit properly so thank goodness he ended up with a different pair.... kinda happy school is back and we can be on a schedule again. i dont do well in crazy random do whatever days :(.....
i let jojo know he starts on monday so more pictures to come. we also told him next year he will be in kindergarten. he let us know that its KID GARDEN not kindergarten.








1 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Oh I hope everyone had a great day at school. Peace out lol