Thursday, August 27, 2009

ajs scrimmage against la cueva

i really dont like the idea of aj playing football but he likes it so he's playing. i cant believe how big some of these guys are i think they could crack aj in half.. the game was about to start and i just had a feeling in my stomach like i was at the top of a roller coaster getting ready to drop. i swear this being a mom does weird things to a person. truthfully i wanted to cry but sucked it up because i didnt want anybody making fun of me :P..

nicholas was so excited to go watch his brother. he insisted on painting his face to show school spirit...

theres my boy #30


coach pulled him (i guess he missed a play ???) as you can see he wasnt very happy with aj. i'm sitting there thinking why does that man think its ok to yell at my kid? i really do understand but couldnt help my thoughts. then some time passed and i thought i could use that to my benefit,lol.



i think i embarrassed him by making him take a picture with me. oh well he's over it now and i have my picture :)




2 comments:

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Good times Bridg. There were times I thought they would break Jon in 1/2.

~BridgetL~ said...

I always wanted my boys to play Football, but their answer was they might break me. LOL so I had to laugh when you said they could crack AJ. He looks good in his uniform. Sorry he got yelled out, but it build character. He won't miss that play next time I bet. Glad he took the pic with you :) Did they win?